Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Jason takes The Boy to school each morning. The ride takes 7 minutes max. Their conversations are often hilarious. Here are two from Monday morning.


(Upon seeing something puddled on the side of the road.)
The Boy: "Hey, Daddy, somebody left their shirt on the side of the road. That's weird."
Daddy: "That wasn't a shirt. It was a dead cat."
The Boy: "I don't think so."
Daddy: "Buddy, I am positive. It was a dead cat."
The Boy: "Oh. That's too bad. It would have made a pretty shirt."

Moments Pass.

The Boy: "Is today my soccer day?"
Daddy: "Nope. Remember soccer starts on March 9. You still have a few weeks before you start playing again."
The Boy: "Whew. That's good. I need to start exercising."










1 comments:

AHAHAHA! I want a dead cat shirt!!! That was the funniest thing I read today for sure! Probably in a couple months.

Thanks for the laugh!

June 6, 2009 at 10:04 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home